An online expert discussion on the future of paid crowdsourcing in business will take place this Thursday, Sept. 17 at 9am PDT. The panel of industry experts will look at how and when paid crowdsourcing will become a mainstream component of business operations.
Paid crowdsourcing is currently in the “innovators and early adopters” phase with the market suffering from lack of awareness, skepticism around getting results for such low costs and no familiar use cases. The panel will address the current state of the market and what’s coming next. The panelists, all experts in the crowdsourcing area, are listed below:
- Jeff Howe, Contributing Editor, WIRED, and author of the book “Crowdsourcing”
- John Winsor, VP/Exec Director, Strategy & Product Innovation at Crispin, Porter+Bogusky, and author of “Baked-In” and “Spark”
- Lukas Biewald, Founder, Dolores Labs
- Eckart Walther, SVP, LiveOps
- Brent Frei, Founder, Smartsheet
The Moderator is Marshall Kirkpatrick, ReadWriteWeb
SmartSheet, which provides online project collaboration applications, will also release the first-ever research report on paid crowdsourcing. Attendees of the online event will get the report just beforehand. The report includes 50 vendor rankings, 15 categories, six adoption hurdles and five predictions for the future.
Event registration and details are available at: http://www.smartsheet.com/crowdwork